A purchased license may be installed for your personal use on two different computers at the same time (e.g. on your desktop and at the same time on your notebook). However, it is not permitted to pass on the program or the personal license to third parties. A single license may not be used by two persons at the same time.
Articles in this section
- Order process
- Can the freeware version also be used free of charge in companies?
- I purchased a license shortly before a new version was released. Do I need to upgrade again?
- Can I install a license on different computers?
- Does AceBIT offer cross-upgrades for competitors' products?
- Are there special prices for educational institutions?