To enable clients to log on to the Enterprise Server using Single Sign-On (SSO), please note the following:
- SSO only works with Windows domain accounts; the user account logged in currently will be used to connect to the Password Depot Server automatically.
- Server: Go to Server settings -> Connections -> Supported authentications and activate the option Integrated Windows Authentication.
- Client: Open the Database Manager and go to the Enterprise Server tab, click Log In (connector icon). You will see a drop down menu here including two options:
- Sign in with user name and password
- Integrated Windows Authentication
Select the second option here.
In order to simplify this process you can adjust the default authentication method. Go to Options -> Network -> Default authentication mode and set it to "Integrated Windows Authentication (SSO)". Next time connecting to the Enterprise Server, a click on the login button will be required only.