Thanks to the new .pswe format file transfer from your computer to your smartphone and vice versa is very easy. So, you can easily transfer databases that you created with and stored on your local system to your smartphone in order to also have access to your databases from your smartphone.
To do so, proceed as follows:
1. Please download the app Password Depot from the App store and install the program on your smartphone.
2. Start iTunes on your computer and log in with your Apple-ID and password.
3. Connect your iPhone to your computer, go to iTunes and select there your mobile device (at the top on the left you will find a symbol of a smartphone in the tab "Library"). Now, click on "File Sharing" (the last possible option to select under "Settings").
4. Please tag the app Password Depot on the left. Now you can add databases which are stored on your computer to your iPhone using the option "Add File". If you select a database stored on your iPhone and click on "Save" you can store it on your local system.
1. Download the app Password Depot from Google Playstore and install the program on your smartphone.
2. Connect your smartphone with your computer, e.g. through Bluetooth or USB cable, and open Windows Explorer. You now need to select the directory where you have stored your databases on your local system. By default it's C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Password Depot. Please select here the database you would like to copy to your smartphone. Rightclick on the file and select "Copy".
3. Go back to your Windows Explorer and select there your device (smartphone). Go to the folder "Downloads -> Password Depot". Rightclick here again and select "Paste". Your database is now copied to your smartphone.
NOTE: It's not necessary to choose this path in order to copy your databases from your computer to your smartphone. You can choose any path/folder you want, all of them should work.
4. Now, open your Password Depot app on your mobile device and go to the DB Manager. Now go to "Shared folders" and select the folder where you just pasted your database to. You now should be able to see your database here. Next time you open the app you should be able to see your copied database in the DB Manager.
IMPORTANT: Please note that both, android and iOS version are only working with .pswe or .pswd format. Besides, encryption is only possible through master password because the editions for smartphones don't support authentication through key file.