Your browser has an integrated password manager, which asks you if you want to save a password after entering it. You should disable this so that there are no conflicts with Password Depot.
Disable storing passwords in Chrome:
- Click on the Chrome menu in the toolbar and select "Settings".
- Scroll down and click "Advanced".
- Scroll to the "Passwords and Forms" section and click "Manage Passwords".
- Deactivate "Offer saving of passwords".
Disable the storage of passwords in Firefox:
- Click "Settings".
- Click "Security".
- Deactivate "Save passwords".
Disable saving passwords in Internet Explorer:
- Click the Settings menu and select Internet Options.
- Click the Contents tab.
- In the AutoComplete section, click Settings.
- Disable "Forms and Search" and "Usernames and Passwords for Forms", then click OK.
Disable saving passwords in Safari:
- Click the Safari menu and select Preferences.
- Click the AutoFill icon.
- Deactivate all the AutoFill web forms settings: “Using info from my contacts”, “User names and passwords”, “Credit cards”, and “Other forms”.