No, because this device is intended for authenticating users on a server and not for encrypting data. Since we do not store any data on our servers, we cannot use this technology.
Articles in this section
- Are Biometrics Safer Than Passwords?
- Using the clipboard in Password Depot
- How does the encryption algorithm Rijndael (also called AES) work?
- Does Password Depot support Yubikey?
- Which operating systems is Password Depot available for?
- Where can I find previous versions of Password Depot?
- I lost my unlock code. How do I get it back?
- How can I report change requests, bugs or errors in the documentation?
- How can I participate in future beta tests?