Often a service uses individual defaults regarding the permitted characters and the number of characters. In the password generator, you can select the maximum number of characters and the character types to be used (letters, numbers, special characters, upper and lower case). In addition, you can create special templates in the password generator under Advanced, which take into account the password requirements of a specific service and thus always generate suitable passwords. The template is assigned to the password entry so that you do not have to search for the template again in the event of a future change.
Articles in this section
- How can I use my passwords on all my devices at the same time?
- When saving I get the error message "List index out of bounds".
- When the client tries to connect to the server, the error message "Socket Error # 11001 - Host not found" is shown.
- Why working with an additional password for the add on?
- How can I use my database on my computer and smartphone simultaneously?
- Loading different databases directly during program start
- Installation of client update fails
- Error message "Cannot open clipboard: Access is denied" occasionally appearing since client build 12.0.8
- How to copy databases from my computer to my smartphone (Android and iOS)?
- I can't open my database from an older version in version 15