Often a service uses individual defaults regarding the permitted characters and the number of characters. In the password generator, you can select the maximum number of characters and the character types to be used (letters, numbers, special characters, upper and lower case). In addition, you can create special templates in the password generator under Advanced, which take into account the password requirements of a specific service and thus always generate suitable passwords. The template is assigned to the password entry so that you do not have to search for the template again in the event of a future change.
Articles in this section
- Loading different databases directly during program start
- Error message "Cannot open clipboard: Access is denied" occasionally appearing since client build 12.0.8
- How do I copy databases from my computer to my smartphone (Android and iOS)?
- I can't open my database from an older version in version 12
- The Update Manager does not install the update
- What is the feature "protected login"?
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) in Password Depot
- OneDrive: Error uploading file: Maximum request length exceeded
- During auto-filling the characters are inserted incorrectly
- Where does Password Depot store its databases when I use Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive or Box?