Password Depot automatically creates backup copies of your databases, which are stored to the directory Documents\Password Depot\Backups (you can determine the exact location by going to Edit -> Options -> Save and also change it here, if desired).
In case of a corrupted database, you can restore your data by opening a backup file and saving it afterwards. To do so, please proceed as follows:
- Open the Database Manager.
- Select the option Backups.
- Select a backup file and click Open.
- First, make sure to authenticate correctly. To do so, please use your current access data (master password and/or key file).
- Once you open the file save it as *.pswe file (go to Database -> Save as).