The command line parameters are as follows:
- pdFileTools.exe <-encrypt|-decrypt|-erase> <FileName>
- -encrypt: File encryption
- -decrypt: File decryption
- -erase: Delete file
- <FileName> - File containing the name of the working directory and the files to be processed.
The format of the temporary file must be as follows:
- First line - Full path to the directory containing the files.
- Further lines - The respective files
WARNING: <FileName> is NOT the file to be encrypted, but a temporary file that is ALWAYS deleted after the execution.
Example of a call:
C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot 10\pdfiletools.exe -encrypt C:\Temp\filelist.txt
The temporary file file dateiliste.txt must have the following content, for example: